Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 21

Wow, I love the assignment calculator! Being a college student can be particularly hard especially staying on top of assignments. I am one of those that works best under pressure so I wait until the last minute. The assignment calculator might actually help me plan things out sooner rather than later. It emails you alerts and keeps you on task..kinda like my parents used to do. Sometimes, lets face it, we all need a mom breathing down our necks to get work done. I'd like to think assignment calculator does that for you. If for nothing else, it reminds you that you only have so many days left before it's due and sends you email alerts each day on what you should be doing. I think it's a handy tool that every student, and adult could use in various ways; if not for school work, then work-work, or even a reminder for house work. I could use this for birthday reminders and all sorts of things, but I wont abuse it! There's widgets and gidgets for those things as well. By the end of this thing I will be a trained robot led only by widgets. Has Neflin added in turning me into a robot??...hmmm....I will have to Ask Jeeves what he thinks.

Btw, I found out a fun little fact about Google.com...everyone type in "Where is Chuck Norris" and click "I'm feeling Lucky" and see what it says. It cracks me up everytime.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Crazy to think that even Google has a sense of humor! :)

    ReplyDelete