Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thing 22

I can't believe I made it this far!! I am patting myself on the back as I write this...that is how talented I have become. Typing and patting...its like rubbing your tummy and patting your head only its the newer version..similar to Web 2.0.

Looking back at my Thing 1 post, I can honestly laugh at myself. I wrote about how hard it was to use www.blogger.com...now I see how bad off I was! Blogger.com has become like second nature to use. It's easy and user friendly. What was I thinking? I have definitely learned a lot about different gadgets and new terminology and I feel a bit more at ease. Also, I don't have that look of a caveman who has never been out in the wild. I am an intelligent robot now. Robots are smart...right?

I never thought I would make it this far and I only held on because of the competition and not wanting to bomb at something. I am glad that I was able to keep up with the rest of the 23 Thing Participants and I can't wait to see what other challenges come my way. It's a great feeling to be in the technology loop.

Now for the last, but not least, Thing 23...

No comments:

Post a Comment