Friday, March 20, 2009

Thing 14

I love countdown timers and sticky notes. I tried Flash Countdown Timer and found it to be really easy.I really wanted to try the sticky notes websites but since they require a download, I wont be getting to those. I did however try "Remember the Milk", and I really love this website. I am a notes kind of gal. I leave them everywhere about everything. These types of things work great for me. I think in libraries we could use them as ways to count down to events. For instance, in less than 2 weeks we will have Curious George here. It has prompted calls from all over, but having a countdown on our website would be even more publicity. Or, what about sending out texts to subscribers about events. Now thats cool!
Created by OnePlusYou

No comments:

Post a Comment