Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Thing 1

Blogging is not really my thing and I'm not sure how good I'll be at keeping up with this but it's worth a try. So far, I have not found this blog spot to be all that user friendly. Maybe it's just me but I am constantly trying to find out how to get back to my main page. I have used other programs to blog and have not found them to be this difficult.

Well.... if no one else is having this problem then I'll just blame it on the fact that it's a rainy, cold, miserable Tuesday. Which leads me to a totally different point...why should anyone have to go out in this weather? They should declare it a National stay-in-your-PJ's-and-watch-movies-day. Yes, I would vote for that!

As for Web 2.0 World, Ive never even heard of it and I use a computer every day. Here is what Wikipedia says:
"Web 2.0 is the business revolution in the computer industry caused by the move to the Internet as a platform, and an attempt to understand the rules for success on that new platform."

All I have to say is "huh?!" Yeah....no wonder I've never heard of it...not even Wikipedia really knows what it is. Isn't it great when you go to look up the definition of something and become more confused than when you started? That happens to me a lot. Obviously, today is not a good day for me. Hopefully day 2 of this thing will be better.

1 comment:

  1. No, Blogger isn't very friendly to use, is it? Why do we need four different pages to get around? Was nothing learned from MySpace's reorganization of buttons?
    All the buttons...Every Page...Its not rocket science, people.

    ReplyDelete